4/22/08

Someone is Feeling Her Oats!


Someone sure is feeling her oats today!!!

Miss Toni is starting to feel more comfortable. This morning I apparently wasn't feeding her fast enough and she started spinning circles around me and gave out a goofy little whine. This was clearly not the sad cry she has been doing, but was a silly confident "I want it now" whine.

More hijinks: Happy still needs to get spoon-fed in the morning. Today, Toni and Calvin pestered me so much when I was feeding Happy that I had to feed her outside. After about 5 minutes outside SOMEONE in the house was fervently scratching at the door. Now I know that Calvin doesn't scratch so I wonder who that could have been????

Calvin is also all wound up to today. He started goofing around with the stuffed octopus I bought for Toni and before we knew it Miss Toni was also goofing around!!! They played for a good 5 minutes of pure basenji wild n' goonieness. This was wonderful to see as Toni hasn't wanted to play much (On Sunday the briefly played for 30 seconds).

No comments: