4/19/08

Toni... Where Are You?



4/15/08

Happy and Calvin were outside and I was inside working at my computer. Toni was in the house with me and every 30 minutes or so I would get up and check on her. The last time I checked on Toni she was in the living room lying on the back of the couch looking out the window.

This time when I checked on her she wasn't there. She wasn't on the front porch. Nor was she in the kitchen. I started calling her name but there was no reply. I checked the basement and the garage, still no Toni. I walked past Gary's room and I heard a little sigh. She was sound asleep on his bed in a pile of laundry! She looked so cute I took a photo of her sleeping, but my camera woke her up. The look on her face was just like Happy's when she was startled. Toni looked so cute I took a photo of that too!

No comments: