5/14/08

Calvin + Toni are in Deep Doo-Doo!



Calvin + Toni have been in rare form the past 2 days and keep getting in trouble. Ironically, this coincides with Gary's vacation to visit his mom. Here is a list of all the naughty things they have done while Gary has been away.

- They both twisted my arm by trying to chase a DEER down the bike path.

- Last week we planted a tree in the back yard and Gary put mulch and a little brick decorative border around the tree. Calvin dug up all the mulch and then knocked down the brick border. Calvin was especially pleased to get a large piece of wood from the mulch and pranced around the yard with his prize.

- Toni got a "pee-pee head" when she decided to get a closer look when Calvin was doing his business. She then needed a bath and was very silly in the tub + got me all wet.

- Calvin ripped a hidey-hole in a $50 dog bed. In his attempts to get inside of the hole he threw stuffing EVERYWHERE and now the front porch looks like the north pole!

- Toni removed one of my expensive Gluten-Free meals from the kitchen counter, spilled it all over the floor, and ate it faster than is possible.

- Happy keeps removing her vitamins from her food and refuses to eat them (no matter how well I disguise them).

- Toni slipped her harness in the backyard and I caught her frolicking naked in the sun!

- Calvin made a big stinky fart in the living room just as I had gotten my laptop and work set up. I needed to evacuate to the back porch until the smell subsided.

- Toni decided it was taking me too long to feed her and helped herself to the food in the food caddy. She then got so impatient when it was time to feed her that she nosed her bowl too hard and food went flying everywhere. Calvin and Happy rushed to the scene and my floor was cleaned in no time.

-Oh, and last week SOMEONE pooped on the rug in front of the door. Thankfully this was one of the small washable rugs. No one has fessed up to this yet but a certain brindle girl whose name rhymes with Doni looked very guilty and submissive after I found it.

Hey it could be worse! At least they haven't been fighting!!!

No comments: